Things move quickly around here. At Internet speed. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We can’t have too many specialists in just one particular area. We’re looking for people who are good for AUK International not just for right now, but for the long term.
This is the core of how we hire. Our process is pretty basic; the path to getting hired usually involves a first conversation with a recruiter, a phone interview and an onsite interview at one of our offices.
We’re looking for smart, team-oriented people who can get things done.
AUK International is currently seeking team members for the following positions:
We are looking for a fabulous mid-level Digital Designer to join our team.
Working with a team of experienced designers and developers, you will be the creative lead on a variety of projects and so need to be an excellent communicator and have the ability to talk directly to clients. The role would include creating visual designs for a variety of web based projects including, eCommerce websites, CMS websites, custom applications, user interfaces, mobile applications and more!
- at least 2 years commercial experience;
- be a great team player with fantastic communication skills and a professional manner;
- great communication skills and the ability to get your ideas across to clients and the team in line with business principles;
- …but most importantly be flexible and not be afraid to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
A writer is someone who writes skillfully and professionally. Should be able to write news articles/headlines, short stories, biographies, essays, blog posts, web/job/content profiles, reports and the like.
- 1+ years’ experience as a writer
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent communication, writing and grammar skills; excellent computer skills
- Highly imaginative, expressive, and motivated